- ACCESS Example Stories on the Educational Uses of Digital Storytelling (EUODS) website.
- EXPLORE the categories located at the left side of the page.
- CHOOSE a the topic you will use for your digital story (may be included or not in the categories).
- DESCRIBE the digital story you plan to create and include the following information in your description:
- the preliminary title of your digital story (you may change this later)
- the intended audience the main educational ideas or objectives of your story
- how you think your digital story could be used in an informal learning environment
- the main idea or theme you want viewers to know after watching your story
(This is a slight variation of the assignments of week one of the Digital Storytelling MOOC