1) Explore some story examples
2) Decide what story you want to tell. Your story will have to be approximately:
- Two hundred and fifty words ,
- a dozen or so pictures , and
- two minutes.
3) In groups of three, present your story idea to your peers, get their reactions and suggestions.
Is the proposed story interesting? Does it have the Aristotle elements? How could it be made more interesting and compelling?
Groups: (Denis Andrea Serena) (Lucia Francesca Claudia) (Stefania Carolina Alice)
4) Write the script and publish it on the blog
5) Sketch the Storyboard. When done, upload it on the blog.