As the courses are taught in English, good knowledge of the English language is required. Providing certification of knowledge of the English language is highly desired, though not strictly required.
The program’s organizers may also conduct brief phone interviews with candidates to assess knowledge of the English language, especially if no certification is provided.
Accepted certifications are:
- IELTS certificate with score of at least 6.0
- Paper-Based TOEFL certificate, with score of at least 550
- Computer-Based TOEFL certificate, with score of at least 217
- ALTE-UCLES certificate, with a score CAE/C or superior
- Trinity College of London Certificate, with a score at least ISE II
- WBT Certificate in English Stage 3
- Pitman Certificate, with a score at least "ESOL Intermediate 1st Class Pass + SESOL Intermediate 1st Class Pass"
Applicants who are citizens and/or first-degree-holders of the following countries do not have to submit any language certificate: Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, Republic of Ireland, Jamaica, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritius, Micronesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Trinidad & Tobago, United Kingdom, United States of America, Zambia or Zimbabwe.