- The Theory and Practice of Online Learning, second edition (by Terry Anderson) - free pdf
- Chapter 1: Foundations of Educational Theory for Online Learning (Mohamed Ally)
- Chapter 6: Technologies of Online Learning (E-learning) (Rory McGreal & Michael Elliott)
- Teaching Crowds: Learning and Social Media (Jon Dron & Terry Anderson) (free pdf)
- Chapter 2: Social Learning Theories
- e-learning methodologies. A guide for designing and developing e-learning courses
All rights reserved by FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations).
Redistributed here under the following clause: "FAO encourages the reproduction and dissemination of the material in this information product." See the document for details about authors, sponsors and copyright.
- Online Distance Education: Towards a Research Agenda (by Terry Anderson) (free pdf)